Security Specialist - Montgomery, AL, USA
Seeking a Part-Time/On-Call Security Specialist to provide physical security support on-site at a government location in Montgomery, AL.
- Provide part-time physical security coverage of the entry control desk for the facility.
- Validate security clearances of visitors and permanent staff. Schedule security training for staff.
- Validate information Technology(IT) level access for computer access.
- Submit visit requests for personnel to visit other sites.
- Issue picture identification badges to authorized personnel.
- Safeguard, handle, transmit, and destroy classified information and unclassified controlled information.
- Inspect and maintain compliance of GSA approved containers.
- Monitor and operate CCTV and operate facility intrusion detection systems.
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to pass a government clearance process to the Secret level
- 2 plus years demonstrated physical security related experience such as a prior military or civilian law enforcement
- Extensive walking and climbing stairs is a physical requirement of the position. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. may be required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needs arise to ensure coverage on rotating shifts
- Active Secret Clearance is Preferred
Please click here to apply.
Ethic Tech is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.