SMDC Security Specialist
Ethic Tech is seeking a Part-Time/On-Call Security Specialist to provide physical security support on-site at a government location in Huntsville, AL.
- Provide part-time physical security coverage of the entry control desk for the facility.
- Validate security clearances of visitors and permanent staff.
- Issue identification badges to authorized personnel.
- Monitor and operate CCTV and operate facility intrusion detection systems.
- Active Secret Clearance is Required
- 2 plus years demonstrated physical security related experience such as a prior military or civilian law enforcement
- Extensive walking and climbing stairs is a physical requirement of the position. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. may be required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needs arise to ensure coverage on rotating shifts
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are interested in applying, please click here.
Ethic Tech is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.